• Wonyip Park Beef Cattle Farm
  • Wonyip Park Wholesale Beef Producer
  • Mum and her calf
  • Yarra Valley Beef at it's best!
  • Wonyip Park Green Pastures

Site last updated 23/5/19

Welcome to Wonyip Park

The home of BEEF2U

For fresh home delivered beef phone:

1800 233 328 or 1800 BEEF2U

Wonyip Park. A beef cattle farm centrally located in the Murrindindi valley around 90 km North East of Melbourne

Premium Grass-fed Beef

Grass fed beef from the Murrindindi Valley 90 km North East of Melbourne. Grown with care. First class beef from first class pastures. Cattle are rotated throughout our extensive paddock network to mimic their natural behavior.

Beef cattle bred and grown using carefully selected genetics

All our calves are bred from registered Angus bulls. Our cows are a mix of around 80% pure Angus with the remaining 20% being Murray Greys. Angus beef being extremely popular for its beef quality and texture. The Murray Greys are proven cows providing excellent mothering and are a proven beef breed producing high quality beef for the table.

Animal Friendly Farming Techniques

At Wonyip Park, all our cattle are treated with the care they deserve. They are all extremely quiet as a result of being amongst them daily. There are many advantage of handling them daily and they become increasingly easier to manage over time. The benefits of providing a low stress environment is you end up with a better beef product on the plate. There actually is a science argument to support this but without going into to much detail, its all to do with maintaining the animals muscle PH levels within a desirable range. A better beef eating experience when you get it right.